Saturday, April 12, 2025

About The Practicioner

                                     


           Just a witchy woman living her best spiritual life

I strive to help others every day, however, in this day and age, people usually do not like to ask for help, so ASK YOURSELF, "what do I need help with on my spiritual journey"; this can be anything from receiving advice on a personal struggle, to a little extra magick to help what you're working towards in life come to fruition.

A little background about my bloodline, I am a 3rd generation witch. My grandmother was a kitchen and green witch her whole life, she never attended church. Her food was magickal (IMO), not only from her Belgian roots, but she also put love and her craft into her cooking. She didn't even have grass; her whole yard was flowers. My mother can see auras, she is active in the Catholic church, I love her so much. She has spiritual gifts and chooses not to use them, but they are in her blood regardless. I attended a Catholic grade school until 8th grade, then I went to a public school (my choice). My mother reluctantly agreed to do so for me. Now in hindsight, that was a positive step in the right direction.

I have been a pagan practitioner for 4 years - I started my spiritual journey during the pandemic. (yeah, not very long, sometimes you just KNOW). In this time, with all left to do but sit at home with my feelings, I asked myself, "Who am I? What is my purpose? What do I want to do? Do my spiritual values align with how I feel? Is there more to life than bible study and praying to a man in the sky that has never answered my prayers?" Obviously, that is my own personal opinion, we all have one, and all I ask is to keep an open mind, Christian, Catholic, Buddhist - whatever you believe in, I do not judge, and I will still help those who seek my help. I started with reading up on Wicca - which was not -exactly- what I align with, some parts I could get down with. After this, I discovered Paganism and found that was what I truly wanted to believe in. If you believe in it, you can speak it into existence. The majority of spirituality is finding something to believe in, inculpating that aspect into your life, and receiving peace within yourself that you have a higher power to pray to, something to keep you grounded and actually sane; in this world, that is few and far in between. I prefer my practice to any other unhealthy habits. During this time, I was separated from my (now) late fiancé, living in a Catholic-based shelter, concerned how after the pandemic ended, I would provide for my 2 children and make a decent living. When I tell you that was a long, hard road - literally filled with blood, sweat and tears, that is true. I worked in factories for a DECADE. Yes, I made decent money, which I manifested and put in hard labor for, BUT I was not truly happy with my lifestyle. I had my new view on spirituality and a dream, from there on out, I set a goal. Get a decent place to live for myself and my little family, see if I can repair my relationship, grow into a career to stay afloat. For the relationship aspect, that did not work out; my late fiancé was not on board with my spirituality choice, so things there ended. Shortly after that, he was in an unfortunate and terrible accident and died. I was a guest on The First Degree Podcast and explain the whole story First Degree - Episode 256 here. (I was not paid for this interview, and would not want to be, but I wanted answers, that gut feeling I get is never wrong). I now live in a decent (not great) place with my boyfriend of over a year, my children both have their own bedroom, and we have 3 lovely fur babies. For career, I am currently in retail/management, working on a better situation than what I currently have, BUT I am striving to do the best I can, I just need a lil extra coin to keep it going. I love my family, I will do and have done everything I can for them, and I wouldn't trade any of this journey for a different outcome. The universe works in mysterious ways, it is always teaching us lessons, some harder than others, in my opinion. I am quite knowledgeable in the metaphysical side of things, Norse Mythology, Tarot, Crystals, Chakra Healing, Witchcraft Workings, among others. One of my greatest accomplishments as a practitioner was when I did a working for a family friend in Stage 3 liver failure. After my working, she recovered well and did not need dialysis or immediate medical attention. I do believe some people deserve a second chance to change their life around, and I am happy that I could assist her in continuing her own private business and living comfortably with her family. If I can help her, I can definitely help you. If you happen to be a bit skeptical, honestly, I don't blame you; try my services and I will not disappoint. I love doing this, if I could do it full-time in a brick-and-mortar shop (MY DREAM), I definitely would - and you know what? I WILL. I'm manifesting that RIGHT NOW!





                                 So, what's in it for YOU? 

Glad you asked, because I was going to tell you that whether you wanted to hear it or not.

1. Peace of mind: When you feel better, you think clearer; when you are energized, you get more done; when you are confident, you go after your aspirations; when you are relaxed, your body releases tension - you may even sleep better! Security: who doesn't want to feel safe when you KNOW there's a spirit lurking around your house, you don't know how to get it out of your home, and it keeps you up at night. I will gladly assist. 

2. Answers: Tarot readings are not all the same, mine are brutally honest, sometimes it's something you may not like to hear, but the universe is a big fan of tough love; sometimes we all need that. My cards have read me to death more times than I can count, however, they are never wrong. I can get you some advice on a situation, keep in mind it's not a crystal ball, I cannot predict your future - that is up to you to take action and put your dreams and desires into existence; I CAN however help you uncover something you may have overlooked, or provide you with a perspective the universe sees that you may not. An unbiased opinion provides insight to a situation without favoring sides. 

3. A lil boost of something: You may need more money, help rekindling that spark with a partner, a health issue that no matter how much you follow the doctor's orders, it just is NOT going your way. These are a slim few examples. Maybe you just want to know why the hell you feel like absolute shit and can't figure it out. That's what magick does, it acts as a lil something extra to help you on your way. Keep in mind, "Mundane over magick". If you are NOT putting what you want into action, the magick won't help you. If you want more money, take action, plan it out, and THEN come see me.

4. Jewlery: Sometimes you just want something to carry with you, whether you are at work, traveling, or even sleeping. Bracelets, necklaces, key chains, a little amulet to keep in your bag, maybe even a gift for a loved one! I personally love these for daily use, however, I have used amulets in my personal experience during surgery and while traveling out of the country. 

*See my "Services Offered" page for more details on everything I offer with pricing*

Are you ready to do the damn thing and kickstart your spiritual experience? Send me an email.

Please include the following:

- email I can communicate with you (I do not store or send out customer's personal information)

-subject line of services requested, including which package

-email body of area of interest, any details of what you specifically need assistance with, schedule with a week in advance of when you would like your session, phone number to discuss details if necessary.

kandioccult@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About The Practicioner

                                                             Just a witchy woman living her best spiritual life I strive to help others ever...